- Let go of the keyboard release tabs to secure the keyboard in place.
- Close the display and turn the iBook over.
- Replace the battery into the battery compartment. Hold the battery flush and use a coin to turn the latch counterclockwise 1/4 turn to lock the battery into place (Figure 15).
- Turn your iBook over and open the display.
- Reconnect the power cord and any other cables that were connected and restart your computer. Note : You may need to reset the date and time (using the Date & Time control panel).
Was this article helpful?