Replacing the Memory
- Make sure the DIMM levers are all the way open.
- With the computer face down, orient the DIMM with the notch on the left.
3. With your fingers, press the DIMM fully into the slot until you hear a click. After inserting the memory, fold the DIMM levers closed.There will be a slight resistance and you will hear a click when they fold into the closed position.
- Replace the access door on the memory compartment.
- Use a Phillips #2 screwdriver to tighten the captive screws on the access door.
Was this article helpful?