1. Put on a pair of clean gloves with the rubberized-side of the gloves on the palm side of your hand.
5. Holding the sticky paper with your free hand, clean the silicone roller on the sticky paper by rolling the roller back and forth once or twice on the sticky paper. If the sticky paper has been used multiple times and looks dirty, use a new piece of sticky paper. Note: Wash the silicone roller in warm soapy water if the roller is no longer tacky. Replace the silicone roller if the tackiness does not return.
6. Set the roller aside on its clean protective roller cover while you prepare the glass and computer.
REMINDER: WEAR CLEAN
GLOVES AND ONLY HANDLE THE GLASS BY THE EDGES.
12. Holding the glass by the edges, carefully line up the metal pins on the inside of the glass panel with the holes at the top of the front bezel and the hole at the bottom of the bezel. Gently lower the glass panel onto the bezel. The magnets on the front bezel will pull panel and hold the glass panel in place.
13. Clean the outside of the glass panel with a clean microfiber cleaning cloth. If necessary, spray a small amount (two pumps) of iKlear polish on the outside of the glass panel. Wipe the glass until the solution completely disappears and there is no longer any residue or haze. CAUTION: Do not use single wipe iKlear packets or other cleaning solutions to clean the glass. The LENSPEN LapTop PRO is also a very effective tool to use for smudges or fingerprints on the outside of the glass panel.
Was this article helpful?