Removing the IR Board
1. Remove the two T6 screws from IR board and disconnect the IR cable from the logic board.
2. Lift the IR board from the heatsink.
Replacing the IR Board
- If removed, connect the IR cable to the IR board.
- Install the two T6 screws from IR board and connect the IR cable to the logic board.
- Replace the front bezel.
- Clean and replace the glass panel. Note: This step is very important. Follow the procedures to ensure the glass is clean and free of particles.
- Replace the access door.
Was this article helpful?