Replacing the Display Panel
- Connect the LVDS cable to the rear of the display panel.
- Connect the inverter cable to the inverter board on the rear of the display panel. Replace the black mylar tape over the inverter cable connector.
- Make sure the other end of the inverter cable is connected to the power supply.
- Make sure the display temp sensor and the temp sensor cable are connected at the top of the display panel and that the foam gasket is covering the sensor.
- Lower the LCD panel into the computer assembly.
- Connect the LVDS cable to the logic board. Replace the two T6 screws.
- 7. Connect the display temp sensor cable to the left side of the logic board.
- Replace the front bezel.
- Clean and replace the glass panel. Note: This step is very important. Follow the procedures to ensure the glass is clean and free of particles.
- Replace the access door.
Was this article helpful?
What is So Great About Apples Design Concepts? There is always a reason why consumers are drawn to a particular brand of product. Apple has the record for drawing people in, and not just Americans, why? Ease of use, thats why.
Get My Free Ebook