Replacing the Stand
1. Align the pin on the clutch mechanism to the central hole in the stand.
- Position the stand on the clutch mechanism. Install the eight mounting screws.
- Place the computer face down on a table so that the base of the stand extends over the table edge. Press the stand down and insert an access card into the slot between the top of the stand and the rear housing.
4. Insert the access card as far as it will go. Gently lift the stand approximately two inches to unlock the clutch mechanism, and then remove the access card. The clutch mechanism should now be unlocked.
- Stand the computer upright.
- Clean the glass panel and the front bezel before returning the computer to the customer..
Was this article helpful?
What is So Great About Apples Design Concepts? There is always a reason why consumers are drawn to a particular brand of product. Apple has the record for drawing people in, and not just Americans, why? Ease of use, thats why.
Get My Free Ebook