No sound is recorded
- Check setup of the system preferences for the microphone.
- Check the microphone cable connection.
- Replace the internal microphone.
- Replace the neck assembly.
Error Beep(s) Computer beeps at startup.
- RAM expansion DIMMs for the iMac must be PC133 compliant and use SDRAM devices. If the user installs a DIMM that uses EDO or SGRAM devices, the computer will beep several times when the user attempts to restart the computer.
- Refer to "Power-On Self Test" mentioned earlier in this chapter.
Was this article helpful?