The mouse is slow to respond
- Try putting the mouse on a different surface - an opaque surface with no patterns is best.
- Adjust the settings on the mouse.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Keyboard & Mouse.
- Click Mouse.
- Drag the Tracking Speed slider to select how fast the pointer moves. Drag the Double-Click Speed slider to set how fast you have to double-click.
- If the mouse still doesn't work, insert the iMac Software Install and Restore disc that came with your computer. Shut the computer down and then start it up while holding down the letter "c" on the keyboard. Does the mouse work when the computer is started up from this disc?
- Try a known good USB mouse.
- Replace the mouse.
- Replace the midplane.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook