- Disconnect the optical drive ribbon cable from the logic board and move the cable out of the way.
- Disconnect the front panel board power cable from the front panel board and move it out of the way.
- Disconnect the power button cable from the front panel board.
- Lay the computer so that the front panel is facing down.
- Remove the black rubber cap that covers the power button LED.
- Using a jeweler's flat-blade screwdriver, pry up the metal C-ring that secures the power button board.
7. Lift up and remove the power button board.
8. Remove the metal activation ring that lies below the power button board.
9. Remove the power button from the enclosure.
Was this article helpful?
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Using Your MAC. This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To The Tips And Tricks Of Having Fun With MAC.
Get My Free Ebook