Air Port is not recognized
- In Mac OS X, use Software Update in System Preferences or see the Apple Software Updates web page to make sure the latest version of AirPort Extreme software is installed.
- Reset PRAM. (After restart, hold down the Command-Option-P-R keys until you hear the startup chime at least one additional time after the initial startup chime).
- Open AirPort in System Preferences and make sure AirPort is on and Base Station is selected.
- Reseat the AirPort/Bluetooth card flex cable.
- Remove and reinstall the AirPort Extreme software.
- Replace with known-good AirPort/Bluetooth card.
- Replace the logic board.
Was this article helpful?
What is So Great About Apples Design Concepts? There is always a reason why consumers are drawn to a particular brand of product. Apple has the record for drawing people in, and not just Americans, why? Ease of use, thats why.
Get My Free Ebook