The camera is recognized but the builtin microphones audio quality is poor
1. Open the System Preferences window and click on Sound.
- Verify that the internal microphone has been selected as the sound input port.
- Use the volume level meter to verify that the input volume settings are appropriate.
- Open iMovie and create a new project. Click on the Audio button and record a sound sample. If audio quality is fine, it was a settings problem.
- Check that the speaker/microphone connector is plugged in.
- Replace the speaker assembly.
- Replace the left I/O board.
Was this article helpful?
What is So Great About Apples Design Concepts? There is always a reason why consumers are drawn to a particular brand of product. Apple has the record for drawing people in, and not just Americans, why? Ease of use, thats why.
Get My Free Ebook