AHT on the DVD follow these steps
- Insert the DVD named "MacBook Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1" that came with your computer.
- Hold down "D" and restart the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Previously, the option key was held down to boot into a boot manager. You are no longer able to see the AHT volume using boot manager.
- Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) 3S108 for MacBook Pro (17-inch)
- Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) 3S109 for MacBook Pro (17-inch Core 2 Duo)
- Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) 3S114 for MacBook Pro (17-inch 2.4GHz)
Was this article helpful?
What is So Great About Apples Design Concepts? There is always a reason why consumers are drawn to a particular brand of product. Apple has the record for drawing people in, and not just Americans, why? Ease of use, thats why.
Get My Free Ebook