AHT on the DVD follow these steps
- Insert the DVD named "MacBook Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1" that came with your computer.
- Hold down "D" and restart the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Previously, the option key was held down to boot into a boot manager. You are no longer able to see the AHT volume using boot manager.
- Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) 3S108 for MacBook Pro (17-inch)
- Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) 3S109 for MacBook Pro (17-inch Core 2 Duo)
- Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) 3S114 for MacBook Pro (17-inch 2.4GHz)
Was this article helpful?
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Using Your MAC. This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To The Tips And Tricks Of Having Fun With MAC.
Get My Free Ebook