Air Port Extreme Card not recognized
- In Mac OS X, use Software Update in system preferences or see the Apple Software Updates web page to make sure the latest version of AirPort Extreme software is installed.
- Restart the computer.
- Open AirPort in system preferences and make sure AirPort is on and Base Station is selected.
- Check the AirPort Extreme Card flex cable connection to the logic board.
- Remove and reinstall the AirPort Extreme software.
- Replace with known-good AirPort Extreme Card.
- Replace logic board.
Was this article helpful?