This procedure requires the following tools:
• Black stick (or other nonconductive nylon or plastic flat-blade tool)
Before you begin, remove the battery.
1. Pull outward on the slot to open the AirPort Extreme Card door.
3. Gently disconnect the AirPort Extreme antenna cable.
4. Use the pull tab to pull out the card.
5. Slide the replacement AirPort Extreme Card into the slot, as shown.
6. Push the card into the slot until fully seated.
7. Connect the end of the antenna cable to the card.
9. Close the AirPort door, reassemble and test the computer.
Was this article helpful?