Before you begin, remove the battery.
Note: If only one memory card is installed, the factory installs it in the bottom memory slot. Note: Memory must be removed from the top slot before removing from the bottom slot.
3. To remove memory cards, carefully spread the two locking tabs for the slot (top or bottom) away from the card on both sides and allow the card to pop up slightly.
1. To install a memory card into the bottom slot, insert the card at a low angle behind the locking tabs of the top slot.
2. Slide the card forward to the lower slot. Firmly push the card straight into the slot until it is fully and securely seated along its length.
Note: If the back of the card drops down before it is fully seated, raise it up enough to push it fully into the slot.
3. Carefully spread the two locking tabs for the bottom slot away from the card on both sides while pushing the card straight down until the tabs click onto both sides of the card, locking it into place.
4. If installing a memory card in the top slot, follow the same procedures as the bottom slot except insert the card at a 30-degree angle, above the locking tabs.
7. Cards should be flat and secure on both sides.
Was this article helpful?