PC Card will not insert into the PC Card slot
- Make sure the PC Card eject button is in, before attempting to insert a PC Card.
- Make sure the PC Card is right side up (cards are keyed and cannot be inserted upside down).
- Verify the PC Card is not warped or damaged in any way; if so replace the card.
- Try a different PC Card.
- Carefully raise the PC Card slot cover and check for a foreign object inside the slot.
- If the slot cover is preventing the card from being inserted, replace the top case.
- Replace PC Card Cage.
Was this article helpful?